the cheesy side of me

Written by Atishoo86 0 comments Posted in:

well oh well...so, guess wat's the cheesy side of me??

Q: wats the cheesiest thing in you?
A: hurm...dat would be me being a fan to dis boyband,
the backstreet boys. heee~

i've been a fan to dis group since standard 3 which is in 1995. been a fan since then till now. 2008-1995= 13 years..??wowww.lamer gak kan??so today, feeling a bit 'backstreet girl', i listened to bsb's songs 4rm early morning till now.haha. of coz we might have frowned to the boyband era, but listening to the songs makes me feel good, reminding me of the gud ol days.

the boyband seems to be the joke of the music arena these days. well, it's the era of ne-yo+justin+linkin park+beyonce+rihanna+bullet for my valentine... the list goes on... no doubt they're all great singers, producing great songs but sumtime it's the bsb's gud ol songs that i turn up to when i had a bad day.
so okay, feel free to watch this video from the earliest day of the bsb.


look at nick, how cute.haha.dis is my fave mase standard 3 dulu.bile dgr balik rase cam lawak jer.

next is one of my fave song from them.douzo goran kudasai~


it's a bonus track. too bad it's not a single n got no mv.

byk lagi my fave songs, including some from their latest album. but i'm feeling a bit jiwang n nak dgr lagu2 lame 4rm them. enjoy~

0 comments:

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)