saying goodbye

Written by Atishoo86 4 comments Posted in: , ,

dah abeh xm...
dunno how i did...
gonna see my sensei tomorrow to find out about my results.

apart from the exam, kinda sayu2 sket today, because my beloved senpai, Wanie left Toyohashi.
left Toyohashi for Iwate, meet up wif her husband there n head back to malaysia on the 20th kot.

aiyooo~ ms slm2 n pelok2 die td, eventhough i tried control macho, depan intan n yus, xdpt jugak thn air mata nih dr jatuh.
sedeyh maa, she's been around me for almost 3 years now.
always support me n help me through rough times.
i remember da 1st time i met her, i was thinking, " wahh, lawanya sempai aku nieh..."
memula kenal i thought of her as kinda garang, but after a while i realized dat she's not that garang, she's more to tegas than garang.
kinda funny because when autumn came, wanie n i happened to stuck in toyohashi doing nothing, compared to everyone else dat already out of toyohashi jln2 cari pasai.
so, it always end up me n wanie spending our autumn holiday together.
met wanie when she was still anak dara-- then became someone's wife-- then now, in a few months time, she'll become a mom!!
to wanie, thank you for everything you've done to me. you've been one of my biggest support here. you r not only juz a senpai to me, you become a friend dats very dear to my heart. i couldnt ask for a better senpai than u n the rest dat i have rite now. i'm sorry if there were times when i was being very2 the mengada kohai. thanks for supplying me the medicines when i'm sick. ;) thank you for all these great years. cant wait to see ur beautiful baby this summer, insyaAllah. again, thank u for taking care of me!! *hugs*
kak wanie, do drop by my house whenever u sent bentou to ur husband yer?? hee~

after dis my other close senpai, intan n yus will also go back to Msia for good...
aiyooo~ they r both my neighbours, of course i'm gonna feel lonely when they're gone.
arghhh couldnt resist thinking about my life after they went back.
how boring will it gonna be?? when i'm bored whose house i'm gonna go?? when i'm feeling hungry who shud i kaco n ngade2 mintak masakkan?? wuu~
hee~ well, cant help being a lil spoiled when i've been pampered by 3 lovely seniors all dis while. plus, not having any junior pompuan under me help me be spoiled a bit more. =P
i noe i might be having hard times adapting to the new life without them by my side.
well, how bad it's gonna be rite.

p/s: Thank God i still have the sanbongi girls+uya, and a new girl student will be joining soon. so i guess i wont be dat bad.

4 comments:

  1. Liyana Safra Zaabar

    yup,they are going back for good,sedey gile2..baru nak kenal masing2.neway,we're still here.we'll do our best to entertain u over there dear.hehehhe

    March 5, 2009 at 12:13 PM
  2. Atishoo86

    ehehehheh... tenkiu2!! wpon umah xla dkt mana... namu ku sanggup melangkah biler perot berbunyi2. haha

    March 5, 2009 at 10:18 PM
  3. Anonymous

    owh..ku sungguh terharu dgn ucapanmu!!huhuhu

    March 17, 2009 at 3:54 PM
  4. Atishoo86

    wanie: ekekekek. dah balik msia kan?? jemput2la dtg umah, kalo ronda2 around canon tuh!! =)

    March 28, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)