the rhythm..... (??)

Written by Atishoo86 0 comments Posted in: ,

there seems to be somekind of... hurm...
rhythm (??) music(??) of my daily life nowadays.
nowadays here refer to dis past two weeks.

wat rhythm??
let me give u a clue.
kong kong here, kong kong there, everywhere kong kong.
yeah, it's like da old mcdonald has a farm nursery rhymes.
the kong kong i mean is not the dog's barking.
it's me, my mum, n my aunt (cak) batuk-ing.
last weekend, our batuk-ing choir group was joined by my cousin, k shima, but now dat she's back at her house, her batuk-ing voice is replaced by my dad's.
seriously, sgt terok batuk2 sbb haze nieh.
bersambung2, after sorang... then sorg...
eventhough we're in different rooms, we still can hear each other's batuk sambung menyambung.
so, dis batuk-ing sound is my ipod these days.
hehe

0 comments:

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)