adapting

Written by Atishoo86 2 comments Posted in: ,

i was soooo looking forward to having some fun this evening...
for some reason it didnt really happen...
but it's ok... maybe some other time.
nways...
i find myself always trying to forget, to deny dis feeling.
i'm always telling myself "u're fine lah... it's nothing lah... not a big deal lah..." etc.
yeah... but da reality is u never knew how much somebody means to you until they're not by your side anymore.
trying to be tough... trying to not think about it too much...
today, i finally confessed to myself how much i miss having them in my daily life.
today, i realize dat everybody already has somebody for themselves.
i kinda feel empty without them by my side.
wish u guys r still here.
dont take dis the wrong way. i luv living in dis community.
but i know dis is wat they call 'berdikari' rite??
either way i have find my own way to survive.
anyway, of feeling sad n kinda homesick, i went for jog, or should i say, 'sanpo' (jalan2) at a nearby park. trying to clear my mind n gain back my strength.
felt a lil better.
but yeah, i do miss 'em.
i guess i'm still adapting.

がんばらなきゃ~

p/s: rasa cam nak wat makan2 onna jer... wat d'ya say guys?? hoho.

2 comments:

  1. Atishoo86

    huhu... nk msk aper yer... hurm...

    April 30, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)