WuUuUuU~

Written by Atishoo86 2 comments Posted in: ,



i'm counting da days...and only 12 days left b4 i fly back to Japan... isk... isk... sooo sad... dun get me wrong, i mean studying in Japan...even though it's very difficult...i really enjoy my life there.however, being wif my beloved family n cats in my home sweet home is definitely da best!being far from home is absolutely sucks!sometimes i'd even asked myself why did i choose to study abroad...?but thinking dat not everyone got dis opportunity, n i'm among the lucky ones, i know i shud be thankful n i shud work my butt off to do da best dat i cud!i'll be flyin' back to japan on da 3rd of sept, but da school actually will be started on da 1st.hee...saje nak pose kat msia kejap.huu.nway, wats bothering me is dat wif just thinking about my study life there which is sooo tense n hectic makes me soooooo tension.since my dai (univ) stil follows the old edu system, we hv 3 semesters.so, all i can recall of my past semesters were just exams3x!!wuu~wat to do, i mustn't complaint since every student everywhere faces their own difficulties n hardships in their study life...rite?correct me if i'm wrong.i guess dats how life goes on...goin' thru ups n downs...dat's wat life means rite?off 4 now n here's some pics of me n my beloved family.





my parents, akak, n my natchan... parts of my very strong reason to be super homesick.

p/s: sorry for uploading soo many pics.saje lepas geram.hehe =)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    Interesting blogging!

    August 29, 2008 at 12:30 AM

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)