ZzZzZZZZ

Written by Atishoo86 0 comments Posted in:

aiiyaaaa~it's 0332 msia time, but i still couldn't sleep...huwaaa...i hate it when diz happen...cuz i need sleep to be healthy(as in all fresh up to go shopping tomorrow...heee)..still, it's true!!i need to get some sleep coz diz is wat happen when i dun get enuff sleep: oily skin--->acne, unbalanced appetite --->gain weights, and of coz these would contribute to--->LAZINESS meaning lack of desire to perform work which i hate da most!!urghhh~HELP ME!!i've tried counting the stars, the sheep, bla3...but to bad it didnt work 4 me....huwaaa~well, somehow i kinda miss my apato (apartment i guess) in Japan.i've been livin' there 4 almost a year n a half now.i luv spending my time at home( i mean my apato), if there r no activities goin' on...luv spending my time cleaning...decorating...cooking...sleeping(duh)... the list goes on...well...take a peek of my apato...it's not beautiful or anything...it's juz a very comforting place 4 me...(but of course my room in Malaysia is da best!!heee)

Not a very gud angle though...hee...

n kinda messy...sorry...
diz is the corner part of my livin' room...
i'm gonna go n TRY to get some sleep now...wish me luck!!hee...oyasumi(gudnite)!




0 comments:

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)