NOVEMBER

Written by Atishoo86 0 comments Posted in: ,

November is a special month for me. =)
it's special because of many reasons. one of the many reasons is it's the month of my mama's n my nephew's birthday. and of cos, it's the month of my parents' anniversary.=)

2nd NOVEMBER,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!
Mama
♥May Allah bless u always♥
♥Smoga sentiasa awek muda, ngee♥
♥Semoga dipanjangkan umo n dimurahkan rezeki♥
♥I love u soo much, mmmuuaaahh♥

12th NOVEMBER,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIR a.k.a CHE MIR
Amir
♥Semoga Amir membesar menjadi anak yg soleh♥
♥Jgn nakal2, hee♥
♥Hadiah postponed naa, hehe♥
♥Auntie Sue windu~isk...♥

Last but not least,
4th NOVEMBER,

HAPPY 29th ANNIVERSARY to MAMA & ABAH beloved Mama & Abah,
For me ure the greatest & cutest couple alive...
Congratulations on ur anniversary
29 years of love and care as one
A wondrous time for all
Always so much fun
Juz know dat we love u soo much
And thank u 4 being so supportive & loving towards us
da reason of we r wat we are now is all becoz of u
Our wish, with warmth and joy,
is many more years of loving fun. InsyaAllah.

From me personally,
i hope i'll have a beautiful marriage just like yours

0 comments:

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)