Mind your language

Written by Atishoo86 0 comments Posted in: ,

oh no no no!!
i'm not warning someone about their language~hehehe

let me start with i always love sitcoms.
i luv comedies.
i luv anything dat can make me laugh, make me feel good, that just make my day.
but certain jokes yg bodoh2 tuh r unaccepatable la, of coz.
among sitcoms dat i luv since i was a kid r mind ur language, the nanny, fresh prince of bell air, saved by the bell, full house, and so on.

do you remember 'mind your language'??
it was aired before i was born (around 1977), but fortunately it was aired repeatedly on tv until i skolah rendah. (from wat i remember)
my whole family love the series... dat during summer holiday 2006(1st year in Japan), my sis suggested me to buy the 'mind your language' full season dvd, since i was telling her, i need to bring along a feel-good dvd back to Japan.
so i bought the dvd, and enjoyed them wif my family be4 bringing them to Japan.
i must say, it's my 4th year owning the dvds, but till now i never get bored of the jokes.
the old classic jokes like,
"WHAT is your name??" -- "NO, my name is NOT WHAT!!"

kinda jokes.lol
u wouldnt realize how simple things can lead to a big misunderstandings until u watch the series!! hehe (exaggerating) =P


'MIND YOUR LANGUAGE' is about a mild mannered English language teacher named Jeremy Brown struggling to teach English to his foreign students dat comes from all over the globe. The students' shaky English skills often lead to misunderstandings, and frosty school principal Miss Courtney always arrives in the classroom at the worst possible moment.

here's one of the uncountable funny moments!! do watch it yar~ =)


0 comments:

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)