pffft

Written by Atishoo86 6 comments Posted in: ,

my neck and shoulder pain is killing me!!!!!


went to the pharmacy and seek for help from the pharmacist, but didnt help at all!!

well he was kind & helpful, he asked me to take vitamin c and vitamin e everyday, but the prob is i take all those vitmns everyday!! (xpcy tnya bdak2 toyohashi yg selongkar my supplements arituh!!)

yg pelekat2 for shoulder tuh pon bkotak2 dah habes... tp x kurang2 pon sakitnya!!

again, it's killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's even hard to sit, imagining me sitting at my study table with my head resting on a pillow, bdn tegak tp pale mcm org tgh tdo baring... haiyooo2!!

helpppp meeeee!!!!

feel like wrapping something around my neck for support. pffft!!

p/s: pain2 go away, and please dun come again anytime soon, me need to study!

6 comments:

  1. Zwan

    cuba try yang mcm YokoYoko tu.. aku guna hilang rasa sengal2

    July 29, 2010 at 5:23 PM
  2. effafazierah

    eshah supplement ape ko amek ?

    July 30, 2010 at 10:24 PM
  3. Atishoo86

    k shima; ya kot...stress!

    en otak; sokka,ashita kai ni iku!

    July 31, 2010 at 4:09 AM
  4. Atishoo86

    epa; supplement biasa epa,vit c,garlic,primrose oil,salmon oil,multivitamin,jamu,etc.byk gila,nk sehat pnya psl!haha
    awat epa?

    July 31, 2010 at 4:12 AM
  5. Anonymous

    pergilah massage. murah aje.

    August 6, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)