3-in-1

Written by Atishoo86 8 comments Posted in:

it's raining heavily since dis evening.
da heavy rain suddenly swept off my mood to study.
i'm more to like... hmm... sleeping. haha.

it's hard to write a post when u dunt actually hv da subject to write about.
hurm... okla, thinking of these three topics rite now.
so, here it goes...

1. The Supporters
when i'm feeling down. when i face a great challenge. when i didnt get good results, when i almost give up, THEY were always there for me. MY SUPPORTER. THEY r all my family members. their neverending support keeps me strong. they r my strength.
so, last week, when i got so tired studying stuffs dat i dont hv any clue wat was it about, i punggah2 dis one bag full of mags, yeah, the one dat my parents brought from msia aritu.
felt like taking a rest kejap, nak baca inspiring stories dlm readers digest lah kononnye.
then masa punggah tjumpa satu card nieh. it's from my sis.
she gave me dis card wif some RM inside it after i got my monbusho result as to congratulate me. here's wat she wrote:


Isha Dearie,
Congratulations on your result. Your perseverance and hard work finally paid off. But remember this is not the end of the journey. You still have thousands of miles to go... No matter how rough the road is, i always believe you'll succeed.

Congratulations and with this a............... (bab laen dah)
Akak

short, simple, but meaningful to me. then i glanced at the " we love u" teddy given by my family and the "famous amos" teddy given by kak shima. me, in the verge of almost giving up on dis subject i'm studying suddenly feel all freshen up again. how can i not believe in myself when there r people who actually believe in me!! luv u guys!! i promise i'll try my best!! =)

2. Creepy
woke up dis morning with a back pain. Goshh, saket gla. maybe i bongkok too much kot. adeihh~
then felt like my badan also sengal2 jer. was taking my bath when i realize dat my lutut penuh lebam2. wth?
after dat, tgk2 lg, not just my lutut, many parts of my legs also got lebam2 then ade bengkak.
was thinking 'ganasnye aku tido...'. somewhat creepy rite??
sec tradisionalnye kiter ckp antu gigit, scientifically sumthing got to wif blood circulation rite. x kesah la but i find it kinda creepy lah. siyes agak cuak sbb byk giler lebam2, aper kes nieh??

clearly explain why i woke up with a sengal-ing badan.

3. Weekends
got plan this weekend?? well, i got plans. hehe.
weekends, the two days i can escape from my hectic life.

as for dis Saturday, will go out n lepak2 wif the toyohashi girls. not all cos some of them went snowboarding n some got works to do. maybe makan2 a bit, karaoke-ing, and of cos gurls talk (includes gossiping, oh yeah!!). haha

Sunday, will go out with the most fabulous guy in the world (after my dad, uncles, cousins, abg2 ipar, natchan (my cat), salem( also my cat), jay chou, edward cullen, orlando bloom, beckham, christiano ronaldo, milo ventimglia, etc etc etc) , iaitu Mr Safwan. haha.
jgn marah no. ekekeke. see how hard it is to make it to da top of my list, pakwan?? hahaha. juz kidding. we're going to Nagoya, maybe nak pi bic camera, osu, hard rock kot. ntah la. just accompanying him shopping sbb die br dpt skoler.


enjoy ur weekend dear visitors!!

and for those sitting for finals gambare study!!=)

8 comments:

  1. zinnia-lyana

    syoknya ! leh dating weeekend. hehe

    January 31, 2009 at 1:20 AM
  2. Atishoo86

    ehehehe... u pon.. sure xsabaq nak blik msia kan... =D
    apa lagi warga2 mie sile lah request open table dr panjang nieh.haha

    January 31, 2009 at 1:23 AM
  3. Anonymous

    dak2 mie skang bz..hoho..kan2

    January 31, 2009 at 1:53 AM
  4. Anonymous

    btw..org list no bapa nih?

    January 31, 2009 at 1:57 AM
  5. Atishoo86

    dak2 mie bz pon sempat ja kot nak makan2 kan norq?? hehehe

    no bper?? hurm, x atas sgt, x bwh sgt, nak kata tgh2 pon dak jugak. susah lah soklan nieh. kene wat kira2 dulu br tau kot. ekekek =P

    January 31, 2009 at 2:00 AM
  6. Liyana Safra Zaabar

    SEE YOU TOMORROW! WAKE ME UP COZ I`M SCARED I CAN`T WAKE UP COZ NOW STILL DGN rancaknya mengupdate sanbongi~

    January 31, 2009 at 2:26 AM
  7. Atishoo86

    orite babe!! tp nieh pon cam rs nak tdo balik. haha

    January 31, 2009 at 8:04 AM
  8. zinnia-lyana

    ala bizi sat ja sempai. jom2 baikinggu. hahaha

    January 31, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Welcome to Atishoo's Blog!! Thanks for dropping by!! (^.^)